Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
It is the last day of summer
And it is raining CONSTANTLY
Seriously it’s like the sky has a headwound and then just BLOOD EVERYWHERE KSDJFHSJKGSG except it’s rain instead of blood
And now I have to walk out into it
If I drown in these monstrous floods, then farewell world, you were kind
How could you not want him to grab your hand and say “RUN!”?
I was reading Contact on the bus today, and this girl sat next to me was all like, “Oh you’re reading Carl Sagan, that’s cool! I’ve seen his tv series!”
And I was all, “LKSJGFD REALLY ISN’T IT SO AMAZING OMG CARL SAGAN IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVOURITE PEOPLE EVER AND HE’S WRITTEN A LOT OF BOOKS YOU SHOULD READ THEM AND NOW I’M GOING TO DESCRIBE ALL OF THEM TO YOU”
And then she became terrified and stopped talking to me.